Love, again.

Posted by Ebun | Posted in | Posted on 12:00 AM

I feel very accomplished right now. It feels like I'm making moves left and right, getting things that I want done. It's truly a great feeling, but it also costs quite a bit of $$ lol.  I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but back in November (I believe) my bike was stolen. Saddest day of my life so far. My baby was gone. Nowhere to be found.  I mourned her loss for a while, but I finally got the courage and strength to move on.

With a bit of cash in my pocket and the necessity for transportation around the city (my legs are efficient at playing soccer, not walking long distances daily) I decided to build another bike.  Why didn't I just buy one? I could've, but it's in my nature to build things.  I scoured craigslist and ebay for parts and 3 weeks later, she's complete. I'm in love...again. And no one is taking her away from me this time. Enjoy.



Comments (2)

Are the parts all for the same brand of bike, or did you combine parts from different bike models?

Not at all Richard, I just grabbed a whole bunch of different parts that were all great and put 'em together to make the bike.