Yours Truly in the Temple News

Posted by iEbun | Posted in , , | Posted on 12:48 PM

what's up world! As you may or may not know, I go to school at Temple University in Philadelphia. Recently, I submitted this blog to be considered for a feature in the News paper as one of the "15 Best Student Artists" at Temple. It is not a rank, but rather just celebrating student art culture at Temple, and I am very lucky to be part of the group. I am really grateful for this, it may be small, but all great things have humble beginnings. Click Here to check out my feature. Click here for full feature of all 15 student artists

In other news, the final model is almost complete. The design phase is essentially done, I just have to glue things down and cut a few more things out, hopefully that can be done by tonight, because I have gotten very little sleep this week and it's starting to wear at me, BUT! I will keep going! I must! 'til next time, au revoir!

Comments (0)