Fill me in, would ya?

Posted by Ebun | Posted in | Posted on 2:15 AM







What's going on world? First of all, I'd like to apologize for not updating in a long time. I've been so busy working on my projects, student organization stuff and just life in general that I neglected the blog. On monday, the 7th of December, I had my final jury/review (whatever they're calling these things these days) for the infill project. We were employed to design an infill for a site in Philadelphia. My studio site was located at 815 N. Capitol St. Philadelphia, PA.

I'll only post pictures for now, but sometime in the future I'd like to really chronicle the entire process, from start to finish so some of the readers can really get a glimpse of what we do as architecture students. It was a lot of work, countless sleepless nights, but it's over (for now) and I'm happy with the result.

Comments (0)