There's God, and there's Zizou

Posted by Ebun | Posted in , | Posted on 1:18 AM

Tonight, or rather, early this morning, I bring you guys another tee featuring another player that I have admired since I was a child: Zinedine Zidane. If you are familiar with the beautiful game, I don't even have to spell out what Zizou meant to football. His technical ability is second to none and he is a true master of the game. The Messi tee said "God's gift to football" but that quote wouldn't fit with Zizou. If you have ever been privileged to watch Zidane play, there was something almost divine about the way he played the game. Cheers to one of the best to ever step foot on a pitch. Here's the shirt. Enjoy.





Comments (1)

I love these!! the siloutte is very eye catching. I think i want something like this but not with a football player. I have a drawing that would be perfect.