Zlatan is coming....

Posted by Ebun | Posted in , | Posted on 12:46 AM

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, things have just been really busy, I've just been trying to work and still do all the other design commissions I have to do. It isn't easy! What makes it worth it is the fact that I enjoy every minute of it.

So I was "lamenting" to my sister about how I'm not that great of a painter, and I honestly mean it. I consider myself a designer first and foremost and I've been blessed with an artistic ability, but painting is something I picked up and never formally learned. In order to prove, or disprove (only time will tell) my sentiment, I decided to actually make a "painting" on canvas, instead of t-shirts as I've been accustomed to. It is of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, the newest tenant at the Nou Camp. My goal is to make this the first painting of Ibrahimovic in a Barcelona jersey in the whole world! Here's what I have so far, I'll be updating it as I progress, enjoy.

Comments (0)