You Play To Fight the Idea of Losing

Posted by Ebun | Posted in , | Posted on 3:06 AM

So I had an extra tee just laying around and decided to paint something on it...I had always wanted to make an Eric Cantona tee because he is one of my favorite footballers of all time. Apart from being a great player, Cantona had style and panache and brought a certain flair to the game that I don't think has been replicated since (not even Ronaldo). Plus this guy has some of the best quotes in football, and I took one of my favorites (the title of this post) and made it into a tee.

I took pictures during each stage of painting so you can see how it all came together. Enjoy.





Comments (5)

Can i have one? Am still waiting for my Federer hand painted tee!!

dont know how to tell you how creative is this shirt lol
chris de paris

Chris from Paris, thanks a lot! I appreciate it, if you would like one, you can purchase one too!

Okay!
I want one.period.
I'm in India.
How do I purchase it?
Don't mind paying extra for having it Fedex'ed.

hey, you can purchase it here:

http://bit.ly/ew2BHm

Thank you!