For the LOVE of the game (and the city)

Posted by Ebun | Posted in , | Posted on 9:31 PM



There is something intriguing about the city of Philadelphia. I live right across the bridge in south jersey and rarely visited the city for the 6 years I lived there before I went to school at Temple University in the heart of North Philly.

Upon going to Temple, I immediately fell in love with the city and the myriad of things it has to offer. In short, the city has character, attitude, panache and lots of it too. However, it wasn't till I got my own apartment and built a bike as my primary means of transportation did I really get to experience the city.

I especially love the soccer culture at Temple and other surrounding universities (Drexel, UPenn). To combine the two things I love the most about the city: soccer culture and attitude, I designed a graphic, t-shirt, stickers and hoody to champion my love of this city. Stay tuned for the design.

Comments (1)

love the white, black and colored contrast!!!!!!!