Welcome to Owl country...

Posted by Ebun | Posted in | Posted on 6:23 PM

What's up? I apologize for not updating in a long time. I really didn't have new content to post and I did not make this blog for the sake of updating on a daily basis with random things that I am doing. I don't believe my life is that interesting...yet lol. Anyhow I have today a hoody I made for a schoolmate. She wanted a hoody that had to do with Temple, but what she wanted did not exist in the bookstore (speaking of, why are the University hoodies always so mundane and boring?) Anyway, I wanted something that mimicked the simplicity of University-issued hoodies but was more interesting, so this is what I came up with...hope you like it.





Oh yeah, it's all hand-painted ;)

Comments (1)

That is so hot! where can I purchase one?